Monday, March 23, 2015

pic.a.day {3.16-3.22}


We've had a lot of tears this week. Between new teeth (Lyla has her forth front tooth, both the girls have two top molars - and must be working on more) and having the flu/cold, it was kind of a long week.
 
But they are still pretty cute little girls and I love them with my whole heart! And here's to hoping that this week goes a little better!
 
She laid down right after I changed her diaper, stayed there while I read them a story, and fell asleep basically as soon as I was done reading. They really need to stop growing!

 Happy St. Patrick's day!!

 After feeding Mo one morning, the girls didn't follow me inside the house - I went back out into the garage and found them waiting for me to take them on a walk. They are pretty good at climbing in and out of their stroller. Again - they are growing up way too fast.

 Playing on their cars outside.

 This past week, most of our days looked like this. Poor Alya.

 I love when they play the piano together - until they try to push each other off of the bench.

I told Lyla to show me her best smile, and this is what I got! // Alya has found the joys of sitting in trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment