Saturday, January 25, 2014

Christmas

 
I know this post is so late! Christmas was a whole month ago! In my defense, it's been a really short month...right!?


I am so excited about these! I made the girls their Christmas socks this year! I think they turned out so cute!!! I am so excited about them!

 
I also made my sisters Christmas presents...it was my first real sewing project, and I am so thankful for all the help that I had with them. I think they turned out pretty cute, too! I hope that my sisters liked them! (They are advent calendars...)

We first did our own little Christmas at home a couple of days before Christmas. Matthew got me a new fancy camera...it was my birthday/Christmas present, and I LOVE it! I am so lucky! Unfortunately for Matthew, he didn't get anything nearly as cool as he got me...*sorry honey!* We got the girls a play gym and a Johnny Jumper. They love their play gym, and I haven't put them in their Johnny Jumper yet...I'm sure they are almost ready for it...but I'm pretty sure I'm in denial that my girls could possibly be big enough for something like that! 


Then we went up to my mom's house for Christmas Eve and we were able to go over to my dad's to see my sisters. They got the girls some bouncer saucers. They can stand in them and the chair spins around so they can play with all the toys!



Christmas morning was spent with my mom. She got the girls some Christmas jammies and some Bumbos, and I love it when they sit in them! I can't believe how big they are getting!!! 



After visiting my mom, we went up to Idaho and spent a few days with Matthew's family. They got some way cute new Christmas jammies from them! And got to hang out with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma for a little while!













We had such a great Christmas! It was so fun to have my baby girls this Christmas! I am SO grateful for them! Having them around made it easier for me to remember the reason for the season. I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father trusts me with these two little ones! I am so grateful to my Savior for the sacrifice he made for me so that I could be where I am today, and do the things that I get to do!

Merry Christmas! I hope you all had as great a Christmas as we did!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big the girls are getting! I'm so impressed with your cute sewing projects, Alli! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete