Saturday, November 23, 2013

Tears of Joy




Sometimes when I am holding my girls, or feeding my girls, or when I'm playing with them and get a great big smile from them, I can't help but cry. The love that I have for these two is so overwhelming sometimes. I am so grateful that they have chosen me to be their mom. I feel so lucky that they are mine and that they are healthy...and have been since day 1. Even throughout the pregnancy...we made it through the "is this pregnancy valid?" stage, and the "vanishing twin" stage and my worrisome blood pressure stage. They both stayed head down basically the entire pregnancy, so we knew we probably wouldn't need a c-section - and we didn't! And my favorite...they didn't have to spend any time in the NICU. Lyla was able to get the fluid out of her lungs just fine! I got to bring my sweet babies home from the hospital 2 days after they were born!

I watched this video:
http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/164477/dad_takes_breathtaking_video_of
on Facebook this morning and couldn't help but be so grateful for my experience of being pregnant and giving birth to my two BEAUTIFUL and HEALTHY baby girls. I love watching them learn and grow...although they are growing way too fast. Before they were even two months old, we had to move them up to 3 month old one piece jammies. It's so bitter sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment