Thursday, July 4, 2013

Bi-weekly Update


First of  all, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
There's really not a whole lot going on here at the Sorenson house, but I know the only reason anyone really gets on the blog is to see updates about the babies...right!?
(That's the only reason I would get on my blog if I were you, too!)
 
So here is the Babies Sorenson update!
 
I got to go in for my 24 week ultrasound and take all their measurements last week.
Matthew's mom was in Salt Lake helping the girls (Matthew's sisters) move into their new house, so since she was so close, she and Matthew both got to come with me this time!
I love it when Matthew comes with me and gets to see first hand the things that I usually just have to describe to him - and it was way fun for Julie to be there!
 
They both look really good. At my 22 week appointment, Baby A was weighing 1 lb and Baby B was weighing 13 ounces ... just 3 ounces behind Baby A.
 
At 24 weeks both babies are weighing in at a whopping 1 lb 9 oz! I can't believe that I have 3 pounds of baby in my belly!
 
Everything is measuring great, too! They are growing just like they should be!
 
Mom (me), however, might be causing a few problems. Apparently my blood pressure has been a little too high. When they took my blood pressure at my last two appointments, the machine actually had a little alarm that went off.
(How is that supposed to help someone not stress!?)
So I get to have a bunch of tests run on me just to make sure I'm not preeclamptic.
My doctor doesn't seem to be too worried. He said that my blood pressure has kind of stayed in a higher range the whole pregnancy, but they will run the tests just to be safe.
I'm just trying not to worry too much either...if the doctor's worry, then I will start to worry...a little easier said than done, but I'm trying!
I think other people are worried enough for me and Matthew put together! :)
 
Anyway, here are my latest ultrasound pictures!
They babies were a little less wiggly this time so it was easier to get some good pictures!
 
Baby A's face
 
Baby B's face

Baby A's little twisted-up arm!


All 4 of their adorable feet!
I absolutely LOVE this picture!

My mom had the idea for me to wear some of the same clothes that I wore in past belly pictures to take some of the new belly pictures in...so this is for her!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment