Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'M SO SPOILED!



My husband--who loves me SO much--sold these: (what I would consider to be his pride & joy)


So that I could have this: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY!

Matthew took me back to where we spent our first night as Mr. & Mrs. Sorenson, and he arranged for us to have a one hour full body massage!! It was AMAZING! He is AMAZING! Plus, he got me my beautiful anniversary band!

Isn't he wonderful!?

WARNING:
(sappy message)

This past year has been such an amazing year and I feel so blessed to share my life with Matthew. He has been such an amazing husband--even though I put him through the ringer--I'm pretty crazy. No joke. I have been such an emotional roller coaster! (I guess I always have been, but I'm just now realizing how bad I am!) and he has been a rock! He puts up with SO much from me!

I am so happy that we are sealed for time and all eternity! I am so glad I get to spend the rest of eternity with him!

I love you Matthew! Always & Forever!
Love,

Me

3 comments:

  1. This was very sweet...of both of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor & Madisen just walked in and saw what Matthew sold. They both said "He really sold those?!" When they saw why they said "Ohhh, that was so nice." Good job Matthew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! Your girls are so cute! Are you guys going to make it to the reunion?

    ReplyDelete