Thursday, October 21, 2010

EVERY LIGHT IN THE HOUSE IS ON

So I have lots of pictures and things to post...just so little time to do it. I just wanted to share a quick story.
My husband, I think, thinks it's funny to freak me out.
Lately I have been watching a show called "Bones" and another called "Castle." They are all about solving murders etc. etc. Well, my mind likes to play tricks on me and one morning I freaked myself out so bad, I seriously walked around the house with my pistol in hand, checking every room, just to calm myself down and make me realize that I was freaking myself out...there was nothing in the house.
So this morning, we wake up. It's 5:30 in the morning, so still dark outside. We could see the light in the basement was on. I had turned it on yesterday morning and last night he was supposed to shut all the lights off. So the first thing is says is:
"I swear I shut that light off last night."
Great! Now I'm gonna have to check all the rooms again so my mind won't play stupid tricks on me anymore! :D

2 comments:

  1. So funny! You make me laugh! :) Matthew is probably tricking you. He loves to do things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Matthew knows better than to jump out and scare you when you look around the house...with a pistol in your hand. Jarred should never buy me a pistol.

    ReplyDelete