Monday, August 9, 2021

{10.12.20 - 10.18.20}

We like to take Dad a drink up the canyon as often as we can and today the boys were feeling a little extra lovey! I love Eli's little squished cheeks! // I definitely can't complain about this drive we get to make!  
We love to do the little hike around the lake and see if we can see any fish in the water. 
How cute is this little spot!?
We love our local pumpkin patch! We were pretty excited to get to go again this year! 
Loving the corn pit! 
They had a new combine slide this year!
They also let a little goat just wander around visiting everyone and the kids were more excited about the goat than the rest of the activities! Haha! // Love this little tractor driver! 
We are so glad they kept the tractor ride! 
Look at these cute little piggies! I love how curious they were about Eli! // How cute is this picture of Eli and Dad reading scriptures!? I love it so much! 
He is such a good little helper! He always wants to help me cook or vacuum...as most 2 year olds do, but I sure enjoy having his help! 
It has been so fun to have Reed come play throughout the week...and of  course Axel would have been the one to shove his ball up his shirt! 
I really love that there is a park right next to Alya's ballet practice! Axel is getting very brave on this caterpillar! 
We just keep losing teeth over here! Alya was pretty excited to get another visit from the tooth fairy! // I love these girls! Sometimes it takes me by surprise how much these girls look alike. (silly, I know!) Their eyes in this picture are amazing!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment