Saturday, July 31, 2021

{10.5.20 - 10.11.20}

Well hello there stud! // I have no idea what she is doing! I don't think Alya knows how to just sit on a couch! Haha! 
I took the boys to the Grazing Pasture with me to get some cleaning done, and the girls got to go to work with Matthew after school. They had a lot of fun drawing all kinds of picture for us! 
I love all the things to look at. Their elk, their cursive...
their wolves and their little notes. I just love it so much! 
Cuddling with Dad...maybe not the position I would have chosen to cuddle with him in, but I guess they look comfortable! Haha!
This wouldn't be a bad view off your front porch, eh? 

We have been going up to the lake up the canyon where Matthew is working. I really love coming up here! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment