Saturday, July 31, 2021

{9.28.20 - 10.4.20}

How cute is that little hand wrapped around that pencil! I love watching my kids learn how to use a pencil...I know, that's super weird, but it's true! Maybe I can blame that on my love of hands! // I don't know what story he's telling me, but it's gotta be a good one! 
Waiting for Alya to be done with ballet. The kids are so glad there is a park right next to the studio! 
Man he's cute! I love how he's resting his hands on his knees! So cute! // It's always fun to stop and say hello to Alamo. 
We went up to Idaho this week to help build a fence. The kids put on a pretty good concert for us!
Eli is always happy to go on a ride in the "side-sy-side" // I turned around for a split second and this is what he did. Crazy kid. 
He was such a good helper marking the fence posts! And man he looks so cute!! 
We got school pictures back for the girls! How cute are they!? I love these so much! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment