Saturday, July 31, 2021

{9.21.20 - 9.27.20}

Showing off our muscles! 
Matthew took Axel up the canyon to look at a job they are going to be working on later this year. I don't think it's a terrible spot to be working, do you? 
Lyla was pretty upset that I wouldn't let her wear this outfit to school! // We went up north and met my mom and sisters for a birthday dinner for my mom. It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad we got to do it! I hope it's something we can continue to do on my mom's birthday! 
Look how happy that kid is to be driving with Dad! // We love our fishing trips! All the kids reeled in a pretty nice fish! When Lyla was reeling hers in, Alya kept saying "I'm so happy for her!" 
This is what Eli does when I ask him to smile for me. // Lyla...again...always finding the crawdad pieces and seashells. 


Can't beat these Otter Creek sunsets! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment