Friday, July 30, 2021

{8.31.20 - 9.6.20}

"I have a mouth, and a body..." Axel was making his dinner talk tonight. Everything about this picture explains what a character he is. Playing with his food, dino mask, backpack (probably full of dinosaurs or too many books.) // Lyla had her last soccer game this week. I'm proud of her for playing. I don't think she loved it, and I don't know if she will do it again, but I'm glad she tried it! 
We bought a new tent! It wasn't here for our 24th of July camping trip like we were hoping it would be, but we got a chance to take it out for Labor Day with Shane and Marlene! It's huge and I am so excited to have it! 
The Greenwoods were able to catch a little mouse so the kids just kept it all weekend and tried to take good care of it. 
They tried to build it a house, they poked it in the eye with a stick, and it even jumped up onto Lyla's show at one point...which is not surprising seeing as how their feet were dangling over the side of the trough more often than not! // My pretty Miss Alya.
Roasting Starbursts is more fun that roasting marshmallows. Just ask Eli. 
I found all the kids piled onto Marlene's couch watching a movie one of the days. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment