Friday, May 18, 2018

{5.7.18 - 5.13.18}

After I had Eli my mom brought the three bigger kids to the hospital to meet him. They all climbed up on the bed with me and it was an "oh, my gosh! I have FOUR kids!" moment for me. But we are so glad he is here! So far he has been a pretty sweet little thing and we love him dearly! 
Axel has taught himself a new trick. I noticed his fingers crossed one morning during breakfast and I just thought it was so cute! // Popsicle weather is some of my favorite weather. 
Alya is so sweet with her baby brother! She always wants to hold him! // The best part of decorating a cake (or brownies in this scenario) is tasting the frosting! I love that sweet face of his! 
We are so grateful that Nana was able to be here this week! I'm sure my children wore her out! They kept her crazy busy while I was mostly taking care of the baby. It was fun to have her here right before Mother's Day and the girls loved helping make and decorate brownies for her. This picture makes me laugh...Axel was ready for some time alone with his favorite show (Baby Bum) and when I had his sisters and Nana pose for a picture by him he was not happy that they were invading his space.  
Matthew and the kids are tearing up the front flower bed to make it pretty for my Mother's Day present!  
Axel and his pony-tails! // I have already been given many, many flowers this year. I suspect there will be many, many more to follow. (Lyla) 
Dad gave each of the kids a ride in the tractor and they loved it! (Alya) 
Axel seemed slightly nervous about his ride on the tractor, but he really did have fun! // He grabbed Matthew by the pant leg and directed him to the trampoline because he wanted to jump with his dad. And he was so happy!  
The kids got the sand shovels so they could help their dad spread the bark chips in my new flower bed! // He's such a good helper! 
I love these kids! I LOVE Axel's happy face and I wish you could see the girls' faces better! Haha!  
I love my Mother's Day gift and I am really excited to see it as it grows more!  
I love these sibling interactions!  
Lyla and Eli. Look at those eyes on that girl!! 
The girls think it's pretty cool that they can pick each other up. There might have been a couple small casualties.  
Alya // Lyla - I sure love them, and I love how happy they are!   
I love his eyes, too! And I LOVE his curls! He needs a haircut so badly, but I'm going to have such a hard time saying goodbye to these locks when we do cut his hair.  
He looks so peaceful! 
I love this little bear and the little rolls on his skinny little legs!  
Dad and Eli snuggles. Aren't baby yawns the cutest!  
Having a picture of me with all of my kids is probably one of my favorite Mother's Day gifts! 
And I will leave you with the cutest little one year old singing the cutest version of "Itsy Bitsy Spider!"

No comments:

Post a Comment