Tuesday, April 3, 2018

{3.19.18 - 3.25.18}

The girls love to color and Axel has wanted to color with them ever since he realized what they were doing. He's never been happy with me trying to get him all set up on the floor while his sisters get to sit up at the counter. I finally felt comfortable enough to pull a chair up for him to stand on and he thought it was pretty awesome! He did great all morning, but while I was cooking dinner (and of course had raw meat-y hands) he fell off of it...twice.  
Just enjoying his cookie by the "fire" - space heater!  
Lyla had a really rough morning so I made her  go down and take a nap. She looks so peaceful now...especially compared to how she has been all day! // Alya got herself all cozy in her spot with her "baby Buck."  
Due to his love for babies these days, we went and got Axel his own baby, but he still tries to sneak away with his sister's babies when he gets the chance!  
We walked to the Post Office the other day so I brought the big stroller for Axel and for drinks. I should have known we would end up like this...with Axel walking and the girls riding. Axel insisted on being in front which made my heart race a little every time we had to cross the road! He stops when I ask him to, but only for a couple of seconds. I have to be really fast to keep him from crossing without me and he gets really offended that I won't let go of him in the street and that he's not the leader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment