Thursday, March 29, 2018

{2.19.18 - 2.25.18}

Dad pulled out his rock collection and the girls were enthralled! 

I couldn't pick just one picture of this handsome boy!  
We finally got enough snow for me to have to shovel the driveway and the kids loved getting dressed to play in the snow! They had so much fun, it was actually hard to get them to come in the house! Lyla had so much fun working on her snow castles and Alya just kept sifting through the snow! 
I love these amazing kids! // Lyla posing with her finished snow castles. She had the idea to make little flags out of toothpicks and loved that I wrapped tape around the top for her. She was pretty pleased with her creation! I love her creativity! 
I am no good at building snowmen, so here is our baby snowman...or I guess I should say snow-girl. They wanted me to make a little bow out of chocolate chips on top of her head! They loved waking up and looking for her every day until she melted! 
 This silly girl is quite the character! We love our Miss Lyla!
We love our beautiful Alya, too!  
And this blue eyed boy has my heart!  
Nighttime potty training has been a success!! The girls have done so well and I am so proud of them! Now they just need to decide if they would rather have a trip to the dollar store or a fishing trip with Dad! 
 My little man is officially 18 months old! Whether he likes it or not, he will always be my baby! 
He is just so handsome, and wants to climb everything!!
This boy is so stinking funny! My girls used to walk around with our water sprayer and suck on it like a straw to drink the water...Axel walks around spraying himself in the face until he is dripping wet and he thinks it is so funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment