Sunday, January 21, 2018

{10.9.17 - 10.15.17}

Making leaf angels! If there are leaves or snow, you can bet that Lyla will want to make an angel out of it!  
Alya - even staring at this picture, knowing that Alya has that little scar under her left eye, I thought this was Lyla for a second. (I think the pink jacket threw me!) 
Matthew is hunting in Idaho this week, so I made plans for almost every day if it was possible! The first thing on our agenda was a hike. We got together with a couple of my friends and their kids and tried a new hike in Maple Canyon. We didn't get to the end of the hike, but we all had fun! Lyla really wanted her picture taken by that "tree" // Alya is such a people person! She had never met any of the kids that we hiked with today, but she made friends with all of them! It's a talent I wish I possessed!  
Hi Axel!! // These are all the big kids that could hike on their own. They all did so good! It was a lot of fun!  
The mamas and the babies! Axel surprised me by letting me carry him a lot of the way, but eventually he just wanted to hike on his own! 
The kids were pretty proud of themselves for getting *almost* all of them up on this rock by themselves at the same time.  
Next on our agenda was a trip up north. We dropped Axel off at Tia's house and the girls and I had some girl time. We went and saw the new "My Little Pony" movie and they both loved it...but, no surprise, Alya thought it was a little scary.  
As we were getting ready to leave Salt Lake to head home, I got a call from Matthew. He had shot his deer and wondered if we wanted to just continue up to Idaho to meet him at his mom and dad's house. So, on our way through Logan we stopped and did some shopping. The kids had fun trying on hats and things at Cal Ranch and we got some pieces of the girls' Halloween costumes! 
Matthew with his first white tail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment