Thursday, June 16, 2016

{5.9 - 5.15}

My Mother's Day flowers. I love being a mother! I know I am a work in progress, but my girls are the most amazing little things and I am so blessed to be their mom!
 Lyla showing me her worm.
 Lyla // Alya
Alya showing me her worm. 
We got home from a long drive and Lyla headed straight for the grass so that she could continue drawing.
I had to bribe them with chocolate chips so that they would sit for a picture...this is pretty much the best I got.
Alya // Lyla 
Our neighbors have some beautiful lilac bushes and the girls picked many of them for me.
Sweet little Lyla.
Alya (SO CUTE!) // Lyla 
They wanted to wear swimsuits so that they could be mermaids. They kept running down the hall and jumping! landing on their knees like they were landing in a pool of water.
One of their favorite things to do these days is zoom their cars down the driveway.  
Lyla was so proud of her tower, she requested I take a picture of her with it! // Alya has pretty much had a constant tummy ache for a while now, so I gave her my rice pack to put some heat on her belly...she walked around with "baby brother in her tummy" for a while.

Alya is starting to draw little people...or spiders or whatever she wants. But these little people have arms, legs, eyes, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment